Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
CO2 Storage Prospects in Southeast Queensland – Possible Integration with Oxy-Fuel Combustion or IGCC Power Generation Pilot Projects
- Publication Name: PESA (QLD & NT) Petroleum Symposium 2005
- Authors: Andy Rigg
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: December 2005
Abstract:During the Australian Petroleum Cooperative Research Centre's GEODISC Research Program conducted from 1999 to 2003, the various C02 geological storage options and capacities for Australia were studied at a very high level. This included most of the m...
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: D.M. Kirste, M.N. Watson and P.R. Tingate
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:Petrological and geochemical studies of a natural analogue for geological storage of C02 have highlighted the potential of the Pretty Hill Formation from the Katnook area in the Otway Basin for gas-water-rock interaction experiments and geochemical m...