Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
CO2 Storage Prospects in Southeast Queensland – Possible Integration with Oxy-Fuel Combustion or IGCC Power Generation Pilot Projects
- Publication Name: PESA (QLD & NT) Petroleum Symposium 2005
- Authors: Andy Rigg
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: December 2005
Abstract:During the Australian Petroleum Cooperative Research Centre's GEODISC Research Program conducted from 1999 to 2003, the various C02 geological storage options and capacities for Australia were studied at a very high level. This included most of the m...
Hydrocarbon Leakage on the North West Shelf, Australia: New Information from the Integration of Airborne Laser Fluorosensor (ALF) and Structural Data
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: G. T. Cooper, C. R. Barnes, J. D. Bourne and G. J. Channon
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1998
Abstract:Airborne Laser Fluorosensor (ALF) data from the AC/PlS region of the Timor Sea have been interpreted in conjunction with high quality 2D Andromeda reflection seismic data. ALF anomalies are observed to occur at or near the tips of major Mesozoic faul...
The 1992 PESA Australian Lecture: Some ideas on the rifting history of the Timor Sea from the integration of deep crustal seismic and other data
- Publication Name: PESA Journal No. 21
- Authors: Geoffrey W. O'Brien
- Reference Type: Journal Article
- Date Published: July 1993