The Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA) is a national organisation representing the interests of all professionals and practitioners in the upstream petroleum industry.
Whether it is for your professional development, career networking or simply to expand your technical skills – join us today and enjoy the full benefits PESA membership brings to you:
- FULL ACCESS TO PESA TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS IN DIGITAL FORMAT: Knowledge is power and PESA membership gives you access to a treasure trove of data and information with a pass to downloading the Association’s vast and valuable archives of technical publications.
- MONTHLY TECHNICAL MEETINGS: Australia-wide, PESA conducts monthly technical lunches at discounted rates for members helping to expand their knowledge, excellence and understanding of the industry and provide networking opportunities.
- REGULAR SHORT COURSES: PESA offers short courses on the latest and innovative exploration endeavours.
- NETWORKING EVENTS: PESA regularly conducts networking events by way of Golf Days, young professionals meet-ups, and social evenings in which members get to meet new contacts, swap ideas in a fun, enlightening and inspirational environment.
- QUARTERLY MAGAZINE (PESA NEWS): As a PESA member you are subscribed to the Association’s quarterly magazine, PESA News, a publication bringing fresh, unique content on exploration and the oil and gas industry to its readers. PESA News will also keep you abreast of events, members movement and activities of interest in the oil and gas sector.
- MEMBERSHIP RATES FOR CONFERENCES: Including AEGC, WABS, EABS and CABS.
To cater for your individual circumstances we have a variety of memberships levels available for you.
All memberships get the full benefits listed above. The differences between each are described in the boxes below.
All memberships are automatically renewed annually and can be cancelled any time prior to renewal. Note that the prices below reflect a one-time $11 administrative fee to process your initial joining application.