This membership price is $371.25 for the full 3 years and includes a 10% discount.
Fellows are eligible to use the postnominal FPESA. Governance oversight remains as per an Active Member. There is no extra cost for an application to FPESA.
To qualify for membership, a fellow must have no less than fifteen years of experience and should have achieved prominence in the petroleum industry (in the opinion of the Federal Executive).
New members including current members who wish to be considered for election as a Fellow (FPESA) of the Society will need to apply using the form below and attach the documents requested.
Where the Fellow consents, PESA will list their name as a Fellow of PESA on the website.
PESA will expect involvement in their activities and may forward requests for participation (e.g., Early Career Mentor programs, giving talks or training, participating on committees or subcommittees or input in government submissions and enquiries).
Fellow applications are assessed bi-monthly. Please allow a two-month turnaround for approval. Until such approval, you will be approved as an Active Member.
When signing up, you will be asked to provide two referees and to email us your CV and cover letter. The cover letter and/or CV should include details of the following:
- Positions held, including responsibilities and how this shows they have achieved prominence.
- Volunteer or paid experience in PESA or other energy-related organisations (e.g., AAPG or conference committees, etc.)
- Publications history, including editorial duties or peer review.
- Public presentation history that may be relevant, including lunch talk presentations, giving training courses, leading field trips etc.
- Details of participation in Mentoring or school/university outreach etc.