Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
CO2 Storage Prospects in Southeast Queensland – Possible Integration with Oxy-Fuel Combustion or IGCC Power Generation Pilot Projects
- Publication Name: PESA (QLD & NT) Petroleum Symposium 2005
- Authors: Andy Rigg
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: December 2005
Abstract:During the Australian Petroleum Cooperative Research Centre's GEODISC Research Program conducted from 1999 to 2003, the various C02 geological storage options and capacities for Australia were studied at a very high level. This included most of the m...
Evidence of Lower Triassic Reservoirs with Possible Hydrocarbon Charge in the Southern Bonaparte Basin
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: John D. Gorter, Victor Ziolkowski and Steward W. Bayford
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1998
Abstract:A sandstone within the Lower Triassic Mt Goodwin Formation in wells in the southern Bonaparte Basin is commonly associated with a mappable seismic reflector. Several seismic profiles show brightening of this event, and direct hydrocarbon indicators s...