Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: New Petroleum Symposium 1993
- Authors: R.J. Korsch, K.D. Wake-Dyster and D.W. Johnstone
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: December 1993
Abstract:Several major tectonic events have occurred in the New England Orogen from the Late Carboniferous to the Late Triassic. At the same time, subsidence or uplift were occurring in the adjacent Gunnedah Basin in northem New South Wales. The tectonic even...
Pressure Responses (Deformation) in Carbonate Sediments and Rocks Analysis and Application, Canning Basin
- Publication Name: The Canning Basin, W.A.
- Authors: Brian W. Logan
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1984
Abstract:Carbonate rocks deform readily in temperature fields below 250?C and, many sequences are therefore dominated by textures, structures and rock types that are products of stress. This paper draws attention to deformational features in Canning Basin car...