Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: P.J. Boult, P. Lyon, B. Camac, D. Edwards and D.M. McKirdy
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:The Penola Trough is host to five commercial gas fields containing an estimated 127 petajoules of gas, while seven, possibly eight, wells have intersected residual or palaeo-gas and oil columns. Most gas accumulations are, or have been, full to struc...
Volumetric Calculations Using 3D Seismic Calibrated Against Porosity Logs – Pretty Hill Formation Reservoirs, Onshore Otway Basin
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: P.J. Boult and J. Donley
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:A 3D seismic volume of porosity logs, calibrated to wells, was generated by multi-attribute trace inversion of seismic data over an area containing five producing gas Fields in the Pretty Hill Formation of the onshore Otway Basin, South Australia. Fr...