Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Volumetric Calculations Using 3D Seismic Calibrated Against Porosity Logs – Pretty Hill Formation Reservoirs, Onshore Otway Basin
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: P.J. Boult and J. Donley
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:A 3D seismic volume of porosity logs, calibrated to wells, was generated by multi-attribute trace inversion of seismic data over an area containing five producing gas Fields in the Pretty Hill Formation of the onshore Otway Basin, South Australia. Fr...
- Publication Name: Second South-Eastern Australia Oil Exploration Symposium - Technical Papers
- Authors: P.E. Williamson and C.J. Pigram
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1986
Abstract:Geohistory analysis of 16 wells from the Bass Basin was carried out as part of BMR's Bass Strait Project. This study was undertaken to investigate the thermal and subsidence history of the basin in relation to its depositional history, structural for...