Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: I.M. Longley, C. Buessenschuett, L. Clydsdale, C.J. Cubitt, R.C. Davis, M.K. Johnson, N.M. Marshall, A.P. Murray, R. Somerville, T.B. Spry & N.B. Thompson
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2002
Abstract:The North West Shelf of Australia is a world class gas province with minor oily sweet spots. It is a marginal rift with pre-rift Permo~ Triassic intracratonic sediments, overlain by Jurassic to Cainozoic syn- and post-rift successions. These were dep...
International: FAR Finds Gas And Condensate U.S., Woodside To Explore Cambodia, Santos To Increase Gulf Of Mexico Position
- Publication Name: PESA News
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: April 1998