Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Deepwater outcrop analogue study: basal Bunkers Sandstone, Donkey Bore Syncline, Northern Flinders Ranges, Australia
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: N. Ceglar, M.R.W. Reilly, T.H.D. Payenberg and S.C. Lang
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:Outcrop analogues are important for providing quantitative data on reservoir geometry and connectivity at a scale below seismic resolution. The Donkey Bore Syncline of the Northern Flinders Ranges, Australia, hosts outcropping Early Cambrian deepwate...
Miocene Turbidite Reservoir Systems in the Taranaki Basin, New Zealand: Established Plays and Analogues for Deep-Water Exploration
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: P.R. King and G.H. Browne
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:Two turbidite formations, Moki and Mount Messenger, represent discrete progradational sandy pulses in an otherwise mud-dominated regressive Miocene succession in the Taranaki Basin, New Zealand. The fairways for these formations overlap, with best de...