Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
From the Mines: Two Firsts in Tasmanian Mapping Project, Geoscientific Research Agreement Signed With Indonesia, Vanuatu Gets Aid in the Exploration Race
- Publication Name: PESA News
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: October 1994
- Publication Name: Second South-Eastern Australia Oil Exploration Symposium - Technical Papers
- Authors: K. Hinz, J.B. Willcox, M. Whiticar, H.-R. Kudrass, N.F. Exon and D.A. Feary
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1986
Abstract:Recent multichannel seismic and sampling cruises of the West German research vessel Sonne have enabled us to reassess the petroleum potential of the west Tasmanian margin. The seismic stratigraphy is directly related to that of Otway Basin, and is da...