Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: A.R. Stacey and R.F. Berry
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:The Mesoproterozoic basement ofTasmania is overlain by a Neoproterozoic passive margin sequence. Deposition was interrupted by a major Cambrian arc-continent collision. Ordovician to early Devonian, shallow-water sedimentation dominated across the We...
Petroleum Potential of Deepwater Basins Around Tasmania: Insights from Ocean Drilling Program Leg 189
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: N.F. Exon, T.S. White, M.J. Malone, J.P. Kennett and P.J. Hill
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:During ODP Leg 189, the JOIDES Resolution recovered about 4,200 m of continuous core from deep sites in sedimentary basins on continental crust off Tasmania. These four sites, one off west Tasmania, two on the South Tasman Rise (STR), and one on the ...