Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Cenozoic Submarine Canyon Systems in Cool Water Carbonates from the Otway Basin, Victoria, Australia
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: A.S. Leach and M.W. Wallace
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:Well preserved submarine canyon systems are present in the Oligocene-Miocene cool water carbonates of the Heytesbury Group and the Pliocene-Recent Whalers Bluff Formation of the offshore Otway Basin. From seismic profiles, two morphologically distinc...
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: T. J. Currie, R. Alexander and R. I. Kagi
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1998
Abstract:Coastal bitumens collected from the Western Australian coastline have been analysed for chemical fossils and the results combined with similar data for crude oils from the western continental margin. One group of asphaltic bitumens that occur along t...