Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: A.A. Krassay, D.L. Cathro and D.J. Ryan
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:A new sequence stratigraphic framework has been developed for the Otway Basin based on the interpretation and integration of offshore wells, key onshore wells, new biostratigraphic results and a regional grid of 2D seismic data. In the new tectonostr...
AFTA-Calibrated 2-D Modelling of Hydrocarbon Generation and Migration Using Temispack: Preliminary Results from the Otway Basin
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: I.R. Duddy and B. Erout
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:Commercial hydrocarbon discoveries in the Otway Basin are currently limited to the Victorian Port Campbell Embayment, both onshore and offshore and the onshore Penola Trough in South Australia. Previous AFTA -based studies have shown that the regiona...
- Publication Name: PESA Journal No. 21
- Authors: Chris Uruski
- Reference Type: Journal Article
- Date Published: July 1993