Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Emperor and Golden Beach Subgroups: The Onset of Late Cretaceous Sedimentation in the Gippsland Basin, SE Australia
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: T. Bernecker and A.D. Partridge
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:The Emperor and Golden Beach subgroups, new subdivisions of the lower part of the Latrobe Group in the Gippsland Basin, are interpreted as basin-wide unconformity-bounded depositional systems that record the key break-up events in the basin during it...
Meanders to Fans: A Sequence Stratigraphic Approach to Upper Jurassic – Lower Cretaceous Sedimentation in the Sahul Syncline, North Bonaparte Basin
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: P.H. Robinson, H.S. Stead, J.B. O'Reilly and N.K. Guppy
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: July 1994
Abstract:Within the Sahul Syncline eleven depositional sequences have been defined for the Late Jurassic to Early Cretaceous period. These sequences depict a changing depositional history that reflects the varying accommodation space created by tectonic and e...