Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Sequence stratigraphic evolution of the Albian to Recent section of the Dampier Sub-basin, North West Shelf, Australia
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: J.N.F. Hull & C.M. Griffiths
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2002
Abstract:A high-resolution sequence stratigraphic study has been conducted to investigate the evolution of the Albian to Recent section of the Dampier Sub-basin. The section has been divided into sequences, the ages of which are constrained by biostratigraphi...
The Structural and Tectonic Evolution of the Gippsland Basin: Results from 2D Section Balancing and 3D Structural Modelling
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: M.R. Power, K.C. Hill, N. Hoffman, T. Bernecker and M. Norvick
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:The Gippsland Basin has been Australia's main hydrocarbon producing province since the mid- 1960's, yet many questions remain concerning the basin's evolution. Interpretation and depth conversion of more than 4,000 km of 2D regional seismic, inclndin...