Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: S.C. Lang
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:Stratigraphic trap identification will play a vital role in new hydrocarbon discoveries this century. The potential for large discoveries will make the risk-reward ratio worth the investment in an environment of declining reserves and increasing ener...
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: R. Dragomirescu, J. Kaldi, N. Lemon and E. Alexander
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:The seal potential of four lithofacies from the Early - Middle Triassic Nappameni Group and Late Triassic Cuddapan Formation, Cooper Basin is evaluated. Historically, the Nappameni Group has been regarded as a 'regional seal' . This study is a detail...