Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: G. Chen, K.C. Hill, N. Hoffman and G.W. O'Brien
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:To determine the hydrocarbon migration paths into a trap, it is necessary to know the 3D structural architecture of the reservoir horizon(s) and the extent of the source rock horizon(s) at the time(s) of hydrocarbon generation and expulsion. In 3DMov...
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: Simon C. George, Mark Lisk, Peter J. Eadington and Robinson A. Quezada
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1998
Abstract:Octavius 2 is a plugged and abandoned exploration well in the Vulcan Sub-basin that penetrated waterwet sandstones of the Plover Formation. However, the abundance of oil-bearing fluid inclusions determined using the GOI? technique suggests that the s...