Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Understanding the Late Triassic Mungaroo and Brigadier Deltas of the Northern Carnarvon Basin, North West Shelf, Australia
- Publication Name: West Australian Basins Symposium 2013
- Authors: K.R. Adamson, S.C. Lang, N.G. Marshall, R.J. Seggie, N.J. Adamson & K.L. Bann
- Date Published: August 2013
Abstract:The Triassic fill of the pre-rift Northern Carnarvon Basin was deposited during a period of tectonic quiescence in a broadly ramp-type or intracratonic setting with gentle depositional gradients....
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: A.A. Bal, J.D. Prosser & T.J. Magee
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2002
Abstract:The Echo-Yodel accumulation occurs within high reservoir quality fluviatile sandstones of the E Unit of the Triassic Mungaroo Formation. Porosities average approximately 21%, with permeabilities generally greater than 1 Darcy and occasionally as high...