Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: D.J. Hearty & M.A. Battrick
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2002
Abstract:The Woollybutt Oil Field is a small, under-saturated oil pool, located within the offshore Barrow Sub-basin of the Northern Carnarvon Basin. It is approximately 40-50 km from the nearest existing production facilities and over 80 km off the coast of ...
Product Focus: The Jason Geoscience Workbench: “Teamware” For Finding Oil & Gas – The Smart Way – Paul D. Vrolijk, GeoQuest Releases Framework 3D and SurfViz
- Publication Name: PESA News
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: February 1997