Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Technical Focus: The Role of Borehole Image Data for Modelling Fracture Attributes and Distributions – John Adams, Caroline Glass and Jeremy Prosser
- Publication Name: PESA News
- Authors: John Adams, Caroline Glass and Jeremy Prosser
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: February 1998
- Publication Name: The Cooper & Eromanga Basins Australia
- Authors: G. B. Salter
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: June 1989
Abstract:The Tirrawarra Field is located in the South Australian sector of the Cooper Basin and produces gas from the Patchawarra Formation and oil and associated gas from the Tirrawarra Sandstone. This paper addresses the role of fracture stimulation in the ...
- Publication Name: PESA(QLD)-ODCAA-SPE Petroleum Symposium - Exploration and Development
- Authors: R.J. Theriault
- Reference Type: Journal Article
- Date Published: September 1984