Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Re-Evaluating Thermal History Models for the Taranaki Basin, New Zealand Using Apatite Fission Track and (U-Th)/He Data From Well Sections
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: P.V. Crowhurst, P.F. Green and P.J.J. Kamp
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:Reliable reconstruction of thermal histories in sedimentary basins is a key aspect of reducing exploration risk, e.g. In defining the timing of hydrocarbon generation in source kitchens and identifying tectonic episodes which may have caused disrupti...
- Publication Name: PESA Journal No. 15
- Authors: Andrew Gleadow, Ian Duddy, Paul Green & John Lovering
- Reference Type: Journal Article
- Date Published: September 1989
Fission Track Dating and Thermal History Analysis of Apatites from Wells in the North-West Canning Basin
- Publication Name: The Canning Basin, W.A.
- Authors: A.J.W. Gleadow and I.R. Duddy
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1984
Abstract:Fission track dating of detrital apatites recovered from sediments in hydrocarbon exploration wells in the northwestern Canning Basin shows two distinct trends in apatite annealing behaviour. One trend is the normal reduction in fission track length ...