Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Subsidence and thermal history modelling: new insights into hydrocarbon expulsion from multiple petroleum systems in the Petrel Sub-basin, Bonaparte Basin
- Publication Name: The Sedimentary Basins of WA
- Authors: J.M. Kennard, I. Deighton, D.S. Edwards, C.J. Boreham & A.G. Barrett
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2002
Abstract:Subsidence and thermal history analysis of24 wells and seismically-defined depocentre sites has been undertaken to investigate the generation and expulsion history of the Early Carboniferous and Permian petroleum systems in the Petrel Sub-basin. Youn...
Petroleum Expulsion From Permian Coal Seams in the Patchawarra Formation, Cooper Basin, South Australia
- Publication Name: Eastern Australian Basins Symposium 2001
- Authors: L. Kramer, K.R. Arouri and D.M. McKirdy
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: November 2001
Abstract:This study documents the generation and expulsion of liquid hydrocarbons from coal seams containing Type II/III kerogen in the Patchawarra Formation at Gidgealpa-52, southwest Cooper Basin. Two different drainage scenarios have been compared, one inv...