Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
New perspectives on the structural evolution of the Bass Basin: implications for petroleum prospectivity
- Publication Name: PESA's Eastern Australasian Basin Symposium II
- Authors: A.M. Cummings, R.R. Hills and P.R. Tingate
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 2004
Abstract:Despite periodic exploration in the Bass Basin since the mid 1960s, a number of questions remain concerning the deeper architecture of the basin, the timing and nature of major structural events and the influence of structural activity on trap format...
- Publication Name: PESA Journal No. 23
- Authors: S. Miyazaki
- Reference Type: Journal Article
- Date Published: December 1995