Please note that we are still in the process of re-tagging our library items. This means searches using Author, Year, Publication Type and Title may not show complete matches.
Technical Focus: Semblance Technology and DHI Analyses, Kupe, New Zealand – Mark L. Sloan and Angus Ruddock, Thermal History In Hydrocarbon Exploration – Paul F. Green, Kerry A. Hegarty, Ian R. Duddy
- Publication Name: PESA News
- Reference Type: Magazine Article
- Date Published: December 1997
Comparison and Geologic Interpretation of Alternative Dipmeter Analyses from a Permo-Carboniferous Sequence in the Fitzroy Graben
- Publication Name: The Canning Basin, W.A.
- Authors: Barry A. Goldstein and John J. Hubbard
- Reference Type: Book Section
- Date Published: December 1984
Abstract:The acquisition of both HDT and SHDT measurements through 710m of Permo-Carboniferous siliciclastics in the Fitzroy Graben provides the opportunity to compare results of alternative dipmeter analyses. Based on comparisons to cores and seismic interpr...